Key Worker - Class Page
Welcome to our Key Worker Class Page. This is where you will find information about what we are doing in school during the closure. We will keep the staffing time table (below) up-to-date so that you and your child(ren) know who in school each day. We will also try and post photos of the children across the coming weeks.
- Send your child with snack (of your choice!)
- Send your child with a water bottle
- Send your child with their Remote Learning Pack & Exercise book
- Children do not need to come to school in uniform. However, please ensure that they are in appropriate clothing for running around at playtime and wearing trainers for PE style activities.
- NO technology, such as mobile phones, is allowed, as usual.
- All normal school rules will apply whilst on site.
- Follow the latest advice from the Government and do not send your children if anyone in your household is showing symptoms of Coronavirus.
- School will be open from 8.45am until 3.30pm as usual.
- Please let us know if your child is not going to be attending on a day you requested - we will be following normal absence procedures if a child does not attend.
- You can drop off late or pick up early but we ask that you let us know in advance.
The School phone will be manned during these times as will emergency mobile (07519 753708) should you need to contact school.
We know how important it is for children and parents to know who will be in school on any given day.
As such the Duty Staffing Rota below let's you all know who will be in school, in both the office and in the classroom.
Rota update: 22nd March 2020
In addition to the information provided above and on the letter sent 20th March. I am happy to say that Matt Keeling will be coming into school on Thursday afternoons to teach drumming / music to all of the children attending, and these session will not cost parents anything! We have also organised sessions with a Qualitas Sport Coach too, these will be on Wednesday afternoons.
We know that this is a difficult time for everyone and want to do all we can to support our children and families.
Monday saw, as well as all of the Remote Learning, the creation of personalised photo frames and the start of project Rainbow. We wanted to be part of the fun and create giant rainbow for the school office windows. We set the Year 5 & 6s (all 3 of them) the challenge of making it happen. They were amazing. The measured and cut the paper and drew the rainbow using string to keep the arc accurate. Then came the painting. Tuesday saw the completion of the rainbow and the addition of this weeks focus, the sunshine, and up went the display. Well done guys, an amazing job.
Tuesday also saw the children baking. They created some tasty looking biscuits as you can see. The children have been a delight everyday. Enjoy the photos below.
Monday 23rd March
What a lovely day we have had. The children have been an absolute credit. After putting so much effort into the Joe Wick PE session, they worked really hard to complete their Remote Learning tasks. Then we had fun at the park, played games and the children made beautiful dream catchers with Mrs Geddes. They have been a credit to you all. I am looking forward to next Monday already.