Remote Learning Page 2021/22
This is the page that we will be using for Remote Learning this year. This could be in the form whole class/school closure due to a Covid-19 outbreak, or for individuals who have to isolate when waiting for a test or following a positive test in the household. A letter about our Remote Education this year, along with login codes for various platforms will be sent home.
Take care and stay safe,
Daily Activities for Remote Learning:
Your main activity for the day will be on Seesaw. Find it in the 'Activities' tab and remember to 'Add Response' when uploading your work. This is the only work you need to upload to Seesaw.
In addition to this, we would like you to complete the following activities:
1) Log in to TTRS and spend at least 20 minutes practising times tables.
2) Read for at least 20 minutes. Remember, you can read from a range of sources! This could include a book you have brought home from school, a book of your own, a newspaper, something on the internet, a recipe etc. Reading should be fun and interesting :)
3) Pick at least one Bookflix activity from the document below and complete linked to your reading for the day. We understand that annotating and 'circle and fix' may be tricky to do at home, but we know you are all experts at the skills so try to pick a different one each day!
4) Spend at least 20 minutes exploring some maths games on https://www.topmarks.co.uk/Search.aspx?Subject=16&AgeGroup=3.
5) Go to the BBC Bitesize website (https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/primary ) remember to select England and Year 5. You can then explore some of the subjects, including: Maths, English, Geography, Science, French and Music.
Remote learning - Week commencing 10th Jan 2022
I have uploaded tasks for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Please head over to Seesaw to see your assigned tasks.
Remember you can also go on TTRS and Read Theory each day.
Remote Learning - Week commencing 13th Sept 2021
Please head over to Seesaw for your learning each day.
I have set 4 tasks:
- Topics (e.g. History, PE, RE, Art, Computing)
I have, where possible, tried to keep the tasks the same as the tasks we are completing in school.
Any questions or queries, please don't hesitate to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org