28 February 2018 (by admin)
Update on the effects of the weather
I am not yet able to make a decision about the school day tomorrow due to changing forecasts and conditions. However, I will try and do this as soon as possible. However, tomorrow night’s Parent’s Evening is postponed even if the school is open. Also, we have been notified that the Reception Early Riders session and the Year 6 Headstart session at Eckington are not on. The PTA would also like to inform you that the Disco on Friday evening has also been postponed.