Year 4 - Team Phoenix
Learning makes knowledge and knowledge makes magic, let's rise form the ashes to be the best we can be!
- We are Team Phoenix and we are all incredible and unique!
- Miss Trotter is the team leader, but could not do her job without the amazing children in her class.
- Mrs Jenkinson works with us every morning to help us learn and be the best we can be.
- Miss Atkin will teach the class every Friday afternoon when it is Miss Trotter's PPA time.
- PE is on Mondays and Thursdays. Please make sure you have an appropriate indoor and outdoor kit in school on these days.
- Book bags are to be sent in on Mondays, but only when your book needs changing or your reading record needs signing.
- Homework will be set on Fridays and needs to be returned the following Thursday.
- Spellings will also be set on Fridays to be tested the following Friday. They will be uploaded HERE.
The Rotten Romans!
Our topic this half term is 'The Roman Empire Strikes Back'. We are learning about all the interesting, surprising and gruesome parts of this period in history.
Click HERE for some interesting facts about the Romans.
Click HERE for some clips on the Romans.
Click HERE for some information on our science focus: Light!